* Foot and car visitors patterns are altering at standard Oahu North Shore website – Laniakea Seaside. This cease attracts many guests hoping to see a honu, that are Hawaiian inexperienced sea turtles. We’re glad to see short-term and longer-term options being applied at this visitors bottleneck. When you plan to cease right here, to your security and for the good thing about the drivers passing by, please use the designated crosswalks. For extra details about this transformation, see this link to a KHON segment.
* The official Hawaii journey info website has added the brand new worldwide journey points on a frequently asked questions page. There are instance situations supplied that are useful to know the processes and guidelines.
* Oahu has modified a few of their COVID guidelines for occasions together with concert events, reveals and sporting occasions. Per Hawaii News Now, “At each indoor and outside seated occasions, all attendees must be absolutely vaccinated. They may even be required to put on masks, and there can be no meals or drinks served.” Moreover “interactive” occasions, resembling weddings and funerals, are enable to run at 50% capability or have 150 individuals in attendance. Once more, everybody have to be vaccinated and put on a masks.
* One among our favourite treats in Hawaii, Coco Puffs, are going to develop into extra accessible for folk vacationing in Waikiki Seaside. Liliha Bakery is including a Waikiki location on the third ground of the Worldwide Market Place. It’s because of open someday this month.
* Hawaiian Airways has a sale on flights to Hawaii for journey starting January 10, 2022. The sale begins at $99 one-way, which equates to $198 roundtrip. Verify this link for extra details about this sale.
* Mahalo once more for all of the very form phrases on our 15th anniversary post. The randomly chosen winner of the calendar is Kathleen.